Theraputic Treatment Offers
We offer therapeutic treatment for people with mental and physical ailments and social challenges. We offer individual therapy, couples therapy, and network therapy. In the first session, we strive to both be present.
As of now the treatment is given at the clinic, but it can also be done at home, through phone or skype, or in any other place, if necessary.
Forms of therapy
We believe that problems cannot be treated by focusing solely on the symptoms. We consider them signals from one’s body that indicate some sort of imbalance whether that may be physical, psychological, or social. At the same time, it is important to observe the symptoms in relation to the person’s life and individual circumstances.
As a supplement to traditional conversational therapy (cognitive and psychodynamic therapy) we use Open Dialogue. As therapists, we focus on the patient and the resources in his network.
We have experienced that in difficult life situations it can be beneficial to get help to communicate to solve one’s problems within a network meeting. In Open Dialogue, it is essential to listen and learn from each other. The patient and the network can develop a shared understanding on the challenges they are currently facing. We therefore invite the patient to invite people from their social network (family, friends, and others) to participate in our conversations.
Who can benefit from the treatment?
People who experience:
- A need to change lifestyle or a need for self-development
- Anxiety, compulsive thoughts, and compulsive behaviour
- Depression or suicidal thoughts
- Crisis, sorrow, or a reduced quality of life
- Hindrances to work efficiency
- Poor self-esteem
- Stress or exhaustion
- Eating disorders
- Long term illness in the family (ex: with parents, spouses, children, or siblings)
- Communication problems (ex: with children or adolescents)
- Cohabitation problems
- Long term physical illness
- Long term sick leave
- Conflict in the workplace